Thursday, April 10, 2014
Easter Sunday - Rise ‘n’ Shine 5k - Run, Walk or Volunteer @ Como Lake, St Paul, MN, Sunday April 20
You’re invited to the 7th Annual “Easter Sunday - Rise ‘n’ Shine 5k” experience at Como Lake, Sunday, April 20, 9 AM start.
For more inspiring “Easter Sunday – Rise ‘n’ Shine 5k” Event information & registration options go to http://www.charitieschallenge.org/html/easter_sunday_rise_-n_shine_5k.html
The Easter Sunday 5k theme is: “Actively Celebrating Life”.
Enjoy all the following added values:
1. Colorful commemorative Easter Sunday - Rise ‘n’ Shine 5k shirt.
2. Happy holiday music & announcer, to give you a motivating shout-out.
3. Professional timing/scoring/record keeping by Wayzata Results.
4. Fabulous online photos slideshow with free digital photos for you & Facebook. (Join Charities Challenge at Facebook, too!)
5. Professional videography and online show.
6. Healthful tasty treats.
7. CC Race Event Workers (CCREW) volunteers serving you at Como Lake on Easter morning where we’ll all be “Actively Celebrating Life”.
8. “Miles o’ Smiles” & Easter-time holiday costumes encouraged!
9. Motivating memories shared with family/friends of how you improved your own and others’ happiness, health & wellness by going the distance together on Easter Sunday morning.
Activity is evidence of life, and more activity is evidence of more life!
Movement, regular vigorous movement, is a sure sign of life. Be More Alive - Be More Active! Rise ‘n’ Shine with families & friends walking ‘n’ running ‘round beautiful Como Lake on Easter morning!
Easter Sunday will be a special CC Holiday Run occasion for hundreds of us sharing in the Power of RxExercise improving the quality of our lives every day, and demonstrating how our relationships with family and friends are happily improved through the irreplaceable happy-health benefits of walking and/or running together with an ever-growing number of healthy-happy active friends.
Participation in the Easter Sunday 5k continues to serve and celebrate the lives of each of us who benefit from sharing with one another our own regular RxExercise, while continuing to serve others’ health and wellness by our active support of Charities Challenge RxExercise Mission, Programs, Events and Active Partnerships.