Thursday, March 21, 2013
You’re invited to the 6th Annual “Easter Sunday - Rise ‘n’ Shine 5k” experience at Como Lake, Sunday, March 31, 9 AM start.
For more registration options about The Only Easter Sunday road race in Minnesota go to http://www.charitieschallenge.org/html/easter_sunday_rise_-n_shine_5k.html
The Easter Sunday 5k theme is: “Actively Celebrating Life”.
Enjoy all the following values:
1. Colorful commemorative Easter Sunday - Rise ‘n’ Shine 5k shirt.
2. Happy holiday music & announcer, to give you a motivating shout-out.
3. Professional timing/scoring/record keeping
4. Fabulous online photos slideshow with free digital photos for you & Facebook. (Join Charities Challenge at Facebook, too!)
5. Healthful tasty treats.
6. CC Race Event Workers (CCREW) volunteers serving you at Como Lake on Easter morning where we’ll all be “Actively Celebrating Life”.
7. “Miles o’ Smiles” & Easter-time holiday costumes encouraged!
Activity is evidence of life, and more activity is evidence of more life! Movement, regular vigorous movement, is a sure sign of life. Be More Alive - Be More Active! Rise ‘n’ Shine with Families & Friends Walking ‘n’ Running around beautiful Como Lake on Easter morning!
Easter Sunday will be a special CC Holiday Run occasion for hundreds of us sharing in the Power of RxExercise improving the quality of our lives every day, and demonstrating how our relationships with family and friends are happily improved through the irreplaceable happy-health benefits of walking and/or running together with an ever-growing number of healthy-happy active friends.
Participation in the Easter Sunday 5k continues to serve and celebrate the lives of each of us who benefit from our own regular RxExercise, while continuing to serve others by our active support of Charities Challenge RxExercise Mission, Programs, Events and Active Partnerships.
Friday, March 8, 2013
You’re invited to run or walk the 5th Annual St Patrick’s Irish Traditions 5k experience next Sunday, March 17, at Como Lake in St Paul, MN; start time 9 AM.
Pre-register by this Sunday, March 10 for the lowest entry fee http://www.charitieschallenge.org/html/st__pats_5k.html
Over 300 are already pre-registered for the 700 limited pre-registration entries. PRE_REGISTER SOON!
The St Patrick Irish Traditions 5k theme is “Celebrating Active Friendship-Love-Loyalty” the 3 traditions of the Irish Claddagh ring.
Enjoy all the following values for pre-registration fee of $28/$33 after March 10/pre-registration closes on Thursday, March 14. Race day registration is $40.
1. Colorful, classy commemorative St Patrick’s Irish Traditions 5k shirt.
2. Happy Irish holiday music & announcer.
3. Professional chip timing/scoring by www.WayzataResults.com
4. Fabulous online photos slideshow with free digital photos for (Join Charities Challenge at Facebook, too!)
5. Tasty treats and beverages.
6. Irish Traditions welcoming hospitality by CC Race Event Workers (CCREW) volunteers (join our rewarding CCREW anytime).
7. Be Lucky! Join CC’s RxExercise Ambassador Team & Travel, CC Team-expenses-paid, to Dublin, Ireland in August to run or walk the 1st Annual Rock 'n' Roll Dublin Half Marathon http://www.charitieschallenge.org/html/train-n-_travel.html
Irish style holiday colors and costumes encouraged! And, personally motivating messages on a wearable sign is also encouraged. Imagine running or walking with a friend who’s wearing a sign displaying a personally inspiring message, “Active Loyal/Loving/Friend to ______________________”, and your name is there for all to see.
Imagine how a special friend will be encouraged to take better care of their happiness & health with their own RxExercise when they see you displaying your motivational sign that keeps you running and staying strong. Yes! Active Friendship-Love-Loyalty motivates motion as well as e-motion!
So show your Active Friendship-Love-Loyalty as you share your running & walking together at the St Pat’s Irish Traditions 5k.
More CC Race Event Workers (CCREW) volunteers are always welcome to join us in delivering another special Holiday Run Event. RSVP with CC Coach Gary Westlund at GaryWestlund@aol.com or call 612-245-9160 if you want to join our Rewarding CCREW. You’ll also earn super CCREWARDs for volunteering, including credits toward travel with an RxExercise Ambassador Team to Great Destinations!