You’re invited to run or walk the 4th Annual St Patrick’s Irish Traditions 5k experience next Saturday, March 17, at Como Lake in St Paul, MN; start time 9 AM.
Pre-register by this Sunday, March 11 for the lowest entry fee http://www.charitieschallenge.org/html/st__pats_5k.html
Over 400 are already pre-registered for the 700 limited pre-registration entries. PRE_REGISTER SOON!
The St Patrick Irish Traditions 5k theme is “Celebrating Active Friendship-Love-Loyalty” the 3 traditions of the Irish Claddagh ring.
Enjoy all the following values for pre-registration fee of $25/$30 after March 11/pre-registration closes on Wednesday, March 14. Race day registration is $40.
1. Colorful, classy commemorative St Patrick’s Irish Traditions 5k shirt.
2. Happy Irish holiday music & announcer.
3. Professional chip timing/scoring by Final Timing, Inc.
4. Fabulous online photos slideshow with free digital photos for your friends & Facebook. (Join Charities Challenge at Facebook, too!)
5. Tasty treats and a variety of hot beverages.
6. Irish Traditions welcoming hospitality by CC Race Event Workers (CCREW) volunteers (join our rewarding CCREW anytime).
7. Get Lucky! Join CC’s RxExercise Ambassador Team & Travel, CC Team expenses paid, to Dublin, Ireland next year, or sooner to events like the 2012 Marine Corps Marathon this October http://www.charitieschallenge.org/html/cc_traveling_rxexercice_ambassador_program.html
Irish style holiday colors and costumes encouraged! And, personally motivating messages on a wearable sign is also encouraged. Imagine running or walking with a friend who’s wearing a sign displaying a personally inspiring message, “Active Loyal/Loving/Friend to ______________________”, and your name is there for all to see.
Imagine how a special friend will be encouraged to take better care of their happiness & health with their own RxExercise when they see you displaying your motivational sign that keeps you running and staying strong. Yes! Active Friendship-Love-Loyalty motivates motion as well as e-motion!
So show your Active Friendship-Love-Loyalty as you share your running & walking together at the St Pat’s Irish Traditions 5k.
More CC Race Event Workers (CCREW) volunteers are always welcome to join us in delivering another special Holiday Run Event. RSVP with CC Coach Gary Westlund at GaryWestlund@aol.com or call 612-245-9160 if you want to join our Rewarding CCREW. You’ll also earn super CCREWARDs for volunteering, including credits toward travel with an RxExercise Ambassador Team to Great Destinations!